Last Modified: January 27, 2020
- Cloudisma.com is a product of Lakecart Ltd. Lakecart Ltd is a company registered in England & Wales under company number 12095844 and have our registered office at International House, 12 Constance St, London, United Kingdom E16 2DQ.
- Us, We, Our– Lakecart Ltd (hereafter referred to as “Cloudisma” or “cloudisma.com”) is the publisher and operator of the web site https://www.cloudisma.com. “us”, “we”, “our”, “ours”, etc. refer to Cloudisma. “The SITE” or “SITE” refers to https://www.cloudisma.com.
- You, the User- This Policy will refer to the user as “you” or “yours”, etc.
- This Policy describes how we use information received about you when you visit our SITE or when you subscribe to, or otherwise use our online services. This Policy does not cover any information that we may receive from or about you through channels other than by using the SITE.
CHILDRENS ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT Compliance and Non-Applicability Statement.
The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act applies to the online collection of personal information from children under the age of 13. Cloudisma does not collect any personal information about children under the age of 13. Our SITE is not designed for children under 16, and children under the age of 16 are not authorized to access or use our services. If we discover that a child under the age of 16 has provided us with personal information, we will endeavour to purge any such information as soon as possible.
II. Changes to this Policy
This Policy is current as of the Last Modified set forth above. We reserve the right to revise, amend, or modify this Policy and our other policies and agreements at any time and in any manner. We will post any updates to this Policy on our SITE. You should periodically check for any modifications of this Policy by re-visiting this web page. If we make any changes to this Policy that materially affect our practices with regard to the personal information we have previously collected from you, we will endeavour to provide you with notice in advance of such change by highlighting the change on our SITE.
III. Information we collect
Visitors to our SITE and services will have multiple manners of interacting with us. Depending upon your level of interaction, we will collect different information about you. We collect information about you directly from you and from third parties, as well as automatically through your use of our SITE. The type of information collected is as follows:
- Members- Members are those users who subscribe to our services will be prompted to provide their name, their address, their age, their phone number, and any other necessary billing information.
- Posters- Posters are visitors to our SITE who choose to register to post information in our public forums. We collect your email address and the password you create for your account when you register, and we also collect information about your posts to our forums. Any information entered voluntarily by the Poster on one of our forums should be considered public information or information that is publicly available. If you do not wish for information to be made public, you should not enter it into your user profile when registering as a Poster.
- All SITE users and visitors- We automatically collect the following information from all users and visitors to our SITE through cookies, web beacons, and other technologies: your domain name; your browser type and operating system; web pages you view; links you click; your IP address; the length of time you visit or use our SITE; and the referring URL, or the webpage that led you to our SITE. We may combine this information with other information that we have collected about you, including, where applicable, your username, name, and other personal information. Please see the section VI. below for more information.
IV. How we use your information
We use your information, including your personal information, for the following purposes:
- To provide our services to you, to communicate with you about your use of our services, to respond to your inquiries, to fulfil your orders, and for other customer service purposes.
- To tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you, such as displaying information on your use of our cloud services, to offer location customization, and personalized help and instructions, and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using the SITE.
- For marketing and promotional purposes. For example, we may use your information, such as your email address, to send you news and newsletters, special offers, and promotions, or to otherwise contact you about products or information we think may interest you. We also may use the information that we learn about you to assist us in advertising our services on third party websites.
- To better understand how Users access and use our SITE, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, in order to improve our SITE and services and respond to user desires and preferences, and for other research and analytical purposes.
- To administer surveys and questionnaires.
- To comply with applicable legal or regulatory obligations, including as part of a judicial proceeding; to respond to a subpoena, warrant, court order, or other legal process; or as part of an investigation or request, whether formal or informal, from law enforcement or a governmental authority.
- To protect the safety, rights, property, or security of Cloudisma, our services, any third party, or the general public; to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues; to prevent or stop activity that Cloudisma, in its sole discretion, may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, an illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity; to use as evidence in litigation; to conduct audits; and to enforce this Policy and our Terms of Service.
V. How We Disclose Your Information
We may share your information, including personal information, as follows:
- Forum Users.If you create an account to use one of our forums, your forum profile, Cloudisma directory information, and any information you post on one of our forums will be available to other forum users and all SITE visitors.
- We may disclose the information we collect from you to our affiliates or subsidiaries; however, if we do so, their use and disclosure of your personal information will be subject to this Policy.
- Service Providers.We may disclose the information we collect from you to third party vendors, digital wallet companies, service providers, contractors or agents who perform functions on our behalf.
We also disclose information in the following circumstances:
- Business Transfers.If we are or may be acquired by or merged with another company, if any of our assets are transferred to another company, or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, we may transfer the information we have collected from you to the other company.
- In Response to Legal Process.We also may disclose the information we collect from you in order to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena.
- To Protect Us and Others.We also may disclose the information we collect from you where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person, violations of our Terms of Service, or this Policy, or as evidence in litigation in which Cloudisma is involved.
- Aggregate and De-Identified Information.We may share aggregate or de-identified information about users with third parties for marketing, advertising, research or similar purposes.
We may obtain information about your general Internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests;
- To speed up your searches;
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
VII. Data Retention
We only retain your personal data for as long as we need it to fulfil the purposes for which we have initially collected it, unless otherwise required by law. We will retain and use information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements as follows:
- Invoice data is kept for a minimum of 6 years as required under UK Law
- Log files are rotated every 12 weeks. However, anonymised data may be kept for longer.
Cloudisma infrastructure backups are kept for 12 months. Hosting data is kept for 60 days.
In the rare event backups containing personal information are restored post-deletion, Cloudisma will make every reasonable effort to ensure data that has been forgotten is not inadvertently restored and ensure all traces of data are removed within a maximum period of 180 days unless additional retention obligations apply.
VIII. Your Rights
Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data: –
- The right to request a copy of your personal data which we hold about you.
- The right to request that we correct any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date. You can view, edit and remove your personal data through the Cloudisma control panel.
- The right to object to our use of your personal data and request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary for us to retain such data. This is known as your right to be forgotten. Please note that there may be legal reasons as to why we will need to keep your data, but please do inform us if you think we are retaining or using your personal data incorrectly.
- You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by following the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of any emails we send or contacting Customer Services.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office. Please see https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ for further information.
IX. Security of Your Information.
We have implemented reasonable precautions to protect the information we collect from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. For example, we take measures, including data encryption, to protect the transmission of sensitive end-user information. Nevertheless, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-party “hackers” from illegally obtaining this information. We take reasonable measures to prevent such breaches of security but given the resourcefulness of cyber-criminals we are unable to guarantee that our security is 100% breach-proof. You assume the risk of such breaches to the extent that they occur despite our reasonable security measures.
If you have any questions about this Policy or the practices described herein, you may contact us at https://www.cloudisma.com/contact-us/